Skinny Blackberry Ginger Tonic
- 10 fresh blackberries (6 to muddle, 4 to garnish)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced, plus slices for garnish
- 3 ounces gin
- 3 Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups diet tonic water
- Add the 6 blackberries to a cocktail shaker.
- Squeeze in lemon juice, and muddle together with a muddler or the back of a spoon.
- After the blackberries are muddled and juiced nicely, pour in the gin and ginger liqueur, stirring to mix completely.
- Fill two cocktail glasses with 3/4 cup of ice.
- Strain the cocktail mixture over the ice, making sure the blackberry seeds aren't poured in.
- Pour diet tonic water to the top of the glass.
- Garnish with blackberries and a lemon slice.
Created by Adriane & Claudia Kiss more info at: Celebrations.com