Ginger Drop Martini
Turmeric Ginger Hot Toddy
- 3 cups water
- 2 bags turmeric ginger tea
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur, to taste
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine the water, tea bags and cinnamon sticks in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the sugar and cinnamon and spread it on a small nonstick pan.
- Place it on the stove over medium heat and arrange the orange slices on top.
- Cook for about a minute on each side, or until caramelized.
- Serve the tea hot, add ginger liqueur to taste and garnish with orange slices.
- You can also dip the glass or mug rim in the tea and cinnamon sugar.
This recipe was done by Vicky Cohen and Ruth Fox from May I Have That Recipe. See more on their website HERE.
Click to share: