Mushroom Cognac Crusta
- 2 oz CAMUS Borderies VSOP Cognac infused with Mushroom & Thyme
- .5 oz Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur
- .5 oz Lemon Juice
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers Walnut Bitters
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail tin and add ice.
- Shake to chill and dilute.
- Rim a cocktail glass with half a rim of sugar.
- Fine strain cocktail into rimmed glass.
- Garnish with a long lemon peel and a piece of thyme.
- Cognac infused with mushrooms and thyme: 8oz Mini Bella, 5 sprigs Thyme, 1 bottle CAMUS Borderies VSOP Cognac
- Add mushrooms to a sauté pan with 1 tsp of olive oil
- Sauté on high heat for 5 minutes, then add 5 sprigs of thyme and continue ~2 minutes or until most of the moisture is gone.
- Transfer mixture to a large glass jar and add a full bottle of CAMUS Borderies VSOP.
- Allow to sit for one hour, then strain to remove the solids.
- Use a spoon to remove oil from the top of the mixture before using.