Save to BigOven
- 2 oz. Dewar’s White Label Blended Scotch Whisky
- .5 oz Barrow’s Intense Ginger
- .5 oz Element [Shrub] Pineapple Turmeric
- .5 oz fresh lemon juice
- .25 oz turmeric tea simple syrup*
- .25 oz Laphroaig 10-year-old single malt
- 2 fresh ginger slices
- Muddle one of the ginger slices with the shrub and the simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the Laphroaig and the other ginger slice.
- Shake over ice and strain into an old-fashioned glass over one large cube.
- Float the Laphroaig on top gently and garnish with the second ginger slice.
Click to share: