Made famous by Ernest Hemingway, one of Cuba's oldest cocktails gets it's groove back when ginger comes to play.
- 2 oz Caliche Rum
- 1 oz Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur
- 1/2 of fresh lime
- 6 mint leaves
- .5 oz simple syrup
- Top with club soda
- Lime and mint sprig to garnish
- In a mixing glass muddle the lime, mint and simple syrup.
- Fill the glass with ice and add Caliche and Barrow’s Intense.
- Shake furiously for 10 seconds.
- Pour into a Collins glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Add garnish.