- 1.5 oz. Caliche Rum
- 1 oz. Barrows Intense Ginger Liqueur
- 3 half strawberries
- Sparkling wine
- Muddle 3 half strawberries in a mixing glass.
- Add ice, Caliche Rum, and Barrows Intense Ginger Liqueur
- Give it a fast shake, strain into a Champagne flute.
- Top off with sparkling wine.
Shinya Yamao is the Master bartender at Piora NYC
Old fashioned with one large ice cube
Brunch in a champagne glass
Casual dining in a highball rocks glass
Add either a splash of fresh lemon juice or squeeze of lemon (whatever
is available). It cuts the acidity a bit for a more mellow flavor.
Optional Garnish: Strawberry, Lemon Peel, Ginger Candy