Barrow’s Intense Ginger Honey Glazed Pork Chops
Author: Jessica Carter, Sweet Love & Ginger
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lb bone in pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Deglaze with the Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur and bring to a simmer. Simmer until reduced by half.
- Stir in honey and soy sauce, until well blended, and cook for another minute. Then remove from heat and set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops liberally with salt and pepper. Coupons
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium high heat. Add pork chops to the pan and sear. Let cook for 3 minutes. Flip and continue to cook for 2 minutes or more depending on thickness.
- Use a brush to glaze the chops on both sides with the sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve with additional sauce on the side.
Click to share: